The City of Winnipeg School Board Trustee by-election is being held on Saturday, June 11, 2016. This mobile application includes information related to the following:
· Who Can Vote? Find out if you are an eligible voter.
· Where Do I Vote? Find out where you can vote on by-election day or during advance voting. ID Requirements – Detailed information provided on voter ID requirements.
· Legislation – View applicable election legislation.
· Voting FAQ – Detailed information on commonly asked questions.
· Advance Voting – Find out about advance voting opportunities and locations.
· Candidate Listing –View candidate information for School Board Trustees.
· For Candidates - Thinking of running as a Candidate? Find detailed information about the election process.
· Maps of Winnipeg – View Winnipeg and School Division Boundary maps.
· Contact – Have a question? Contact the Election Office.
· Official Results – View results on election night.
· Stay connected while on the go.
Winnipeg Elections is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Winnipeg Elections (version 4.5.37) has a file size of 17.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.